Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Miminezz

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Miminezz

  1. I'm really curious as to how Sora will fall into the darkness. I feel like Vanitas has something to do with it...Any other theories?
  2. *u* So pretty! I look forward to your playthrough!
  3. I mean yes, some of the stuff was heavily foreshadowed in the previous games and especially the trailers, but still....I'm in shock. It might just be me though, lol, ^^;
  4. What. The. firetruck. My body was not ready for this....if this is true...then this is the biggest plot twist in the entire series...@_@
  5. Ohhh....okay, that's a relief. I was already dreading this fight. >_<
  6. Ventus as Riku's final boss........NOOOOOOOO!!!! D8} Ven....! TT^TT
  7. I remember that someone translated the ending of BBS from a Japanese gamer and most people dismissed it as an assumption made by a fan. All I'm saying is it's possible that it MIGHT be true. How do we know that Mickey doesn't find Aqua and brings her to the RoS to help out?
  8. Maybe the person made a spelling error. It could still be true, you know. If it is......I need to go change my undies.
  9. Why don't we do a KH quiz? Test our knowledge and also prepares us for the next game!
  10. My body is ready! *grabs carving fork, knife and a bib* I live to eat SPOILERS~!!! >8D
  11. Besides continuously watching the Japanese footage, I'll replay the entire series (plus TWEWY) and keep doing my fanart.
  12. Oh sweet baby Geezuz, the tears...they won't stop flowing!! Roxas and Ven in the same scene!!! I wish Xion would have been there though...
  13. Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day today in the company of your loved ones~!
  14. I was hoping he would say that one too. Hopefully he'll attend another Con and then someone will ask him to say it!
  15. Wahh...I only got 40pts....I suck. Square, y u no make this in English? TT^TT
  16. He was certainly willing to say a Riku quote, but the person fumbled their question...u.u
  17. I'm not even gonna bother with trying to remain unspoiled. I'm gonna watch every bit because I have questions and I want my answers! >
  18. Ummm, I personally found he/she immensely adorable...I'm not sure what you're trying to say.
  19. Thank you everyone! http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwhnd40lPZ1r3ovdbo1_400.gif
  20. Keep in mind that he said he was contractually obligated to not give away spoilers. He probably does know, but he can't say anything about it.
  21. Well, he does mention that he likes Riku's other looks...I'm assuming he's talking about Riku's Tron Lines. http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png
  22. He confirms YMX near the start and he mentions Haley at the forty minutes.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top