Everything posted by shroom847
-
kh 4
i know this is skipping ahead but, I think kh 4 should be like some type of revamp have some charcters from before but not all same with worlds
-
Kingdom Hearts II Alternative Ending [Uncensored]
you know some scenes were riku and sora talk about there feelings are usually intrupted by kairi
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] coverage
I think there's three endings one if you7 sora more one if you use riku more and secret ending
-
What if
This is happening to someone I kmow they can't choose between buying the game or getting a 3ds because there parents said they'll get him one type game and he cant get both a 3ds and kh3d which one would you get game or 3ds Tell me your answear so I can help this troubled soul
-
KH3D Ending Theory (Sora)
shroom847 replied to TheDarkFollower's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I think this just theory so don't get mad maybe roxas and lea will save him while riku and mickey find a room identical to where sora is and no heart fights you only to sub do riku then the game will end and in the next you probably play as someone else sora does fall in to a realm of sleep
-
Idea
some could just be minigames or summons
- Idea
-
Idea
I was watching Monsters Inc. and other Pixar movies then I started to think about kingdom hearts and how they could put this in the game. Then it hit me Movies like Cars, Monsters Inc., Bugs Life, Dinosaur, Toy story, Wall-e, Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, and Up. Some could be in a side game as mini games or Sora as kid remembering what used think about like if there were monsters in the closet that's how they could use Monsters Inc. what are your theories.
-
Will Donald and Goofy be teaming up with lea
Do you think he will go back to save roxas in the dream world or something like that
-
Will Donald and Goofy be teaming up with lea
Just wondering cause in the trailer lea steps in while mickey Donald and Goofy are talking or will Lea try to get back Roxas is that why he went to Yen Sid.