Everything posted by KinataKeyblade
-
KH FANFIC: SONIC and KH crossover. Organization XIII
Hope Aeveryone Likes it.... To The Next Story X3 Chapter 2 I and a person i do not know was in the castle .The Round Room ..there was 13 people in there....they were talking...laughing....but who concerns me the most was....The Boy with Blue eyes and Blond hair...he int do anything...all he did...is just stare in the air like he's a zombie or a puppet... "Good tidings, friends," a male voice announced. I recognized it as the man who brought me here. What was his name again? Xemnas was it? "Today is a momentous day," he continued. "I am pleased to announce that two new comrades have been chosen to wear the coat." He nodded towards us, so we stepped forward, right into the center of the room. "Numbers XIV and XV," he said. "Let us welcome them. One being one of the Keyblade's chosen." Keyblade? What's a Keyblade? I knew I didn't have a "Keyblade", so I guess the girl next to me possessed it. I scanned the room, looking over the other members. Xemnas sat atop the highest of the chairs in the room. X-Face was among them as well. I also saw a dude with dreadlocks, a lazy-looking guy with a mullet, a blonde-haired girl with a strange hair-do, someone who was playing pirate, a silver-haired teen, a skinny guy with blazing red hair, and someone who had pink hair. Pink of all colors. Why did I feel like cringing at the mention of the color pink? a Man with X-face on his head send me to my room...it was all..grey.. Xinocs's Journal Day 1 Today I was introduced to the rest of Organization XIII. Well, now I think it should be called Organization XV, since we have fifteen members now. It doesn't sound as catchy as "XIII" though. I was given the name "Xinocs" and a number. Anyways, I can't really do much right now except write. X-Face told me all about the other members. They are: Number I, Xemnas: The Superior. I don't know why he chose "Superior" as a title. I guess it sounds better than "Leader" or "Master". He wields Ethereal Blades. Number II, Xigbar: The Freeshooter. I wonder why he wears an eye-patch like a pirate all the time. I'll have to ask him how he lost his eye. He wields Arrowguns. Has power over space. Number III, Xaldin: The Whirlwind Lancer. Two questions about him: Why does he style his hair in dreadlocks and how in the world does he wield six lances at one time? Has power over wind. I like that bit about him. Number IV, Vexen: The Chilly Academic. I'm gonna like messing with him. He seems like he angers easily. He's a prefect person to match the "mad scientist" description. Why do I feel like messing with him? I don't know; it just feels like I need to mess with whoever's the scientist in this group. Wields a shield. Has power over ice. Number V, Lexaeus: The Silent Hero. I think he just looks intimidating, what with wielding a huge axe-sword and being over three times my own size. I don't think he sounds that bad. He's also very quiet. Now I know where the "silent" part of his title comes into play. Has power over earth. Number VI, Zexion: The Cloaked Schemer. He loves to read. Bleh. I'd never be able to sit that long reading a book. He wields a lexicon. I wonder how you harm enemies with a book? Has power over illusions. Number VII, Saïx: The Luna Diviner. I call him X-Face just because he has that X-shaped scar on his face. I was told not to call him that.Demyx calls him that as well sometimes. I won't say it anymore...at least in earshot. He's second in command of the Organization. If that's so, then shouldn't he be in Xigbar's place? He wields a huge claymore. He goes berserk during the full moon. I'd better stay out of his way during that time. Number VIII, Axel: The Flurry of Dancing Flames. His title seems to suit him. Apparently, he's the "odd duck" of the Organization. I don't see what a duck has to do with him. He wields chakrams. Has power over fire. No duh. Number IX, Demyx: The Melodious Nocturne. The laziest member of the Organization. Despite him wielding water as an element, I think I could get along just fine with him. I don't like water at all for some reason. He wields a sitar as a weapon. Strange. Number X, Luxord: The Gambler of Fate. Loves to gamble and play games. Need I say more? He wields playing cards as weapons. Has power over time. Number XI, Marluxia: The Graceful Assassin. He's not really the Organization's "Assassin", Axel apparently is. He's the guy with pink hair I saw in the Round Room. I don't know why, but the color pink makes me cringe. Not out of disgust, but I think it has something to do with my past. He wields a giant scythe. Number XII, Larxene: The Savage Nymph. Note to self: Do NOT piss Larxene off. It might be the last thing I ever do. She wields kunai knives. Has power over lightning. It suits her equally fierce personality. Number XIII, Roxas: The Key of Destiny. One of the youngest members of the Organization. He seems really quiet and unsure of himself. I don't know much about him. He's the first in the Organization to be chosen by the Keyblade, whatever that is. It sounds like a weapon. I wonder if I'll be able to see it for myself? Number XIV, Xion: She doesn't have a title. I really don't know much about her either, other that she's supposed to be "one of the Keyblade's chosen". I'm not sure what a Keyblade is, but it must be something very special if only she and Roxas can wield it. Number XV, Xinocs: Me. I don't have a title yet either. I honestly don't know much about myself. Other than I'm an anthropomorphic animal amongst a bunch of humans, there's nothing special about me. I don't have my own weapon and I have no powers as far as I know. I wonder if I shouldn't have gone with Xemnas. But then again, where could I have gone if I didn't? XXX I closed my diary/journal and placed it on a table near my bed. That's when I finally took notice of my appearance. In the reflection of the window near my bed, I could barely make out my face under my hood. I pulled it off to get a better look. Navy blue quills spiked out as soon as I lifted it off my head. They were somewhat messy from being stuffed in my hood all day. I had a peach muzzle and a black nose. What stood out the most to me were my eyes: pure emerald green. It contrasted greatly against my dark-colored quills. Well, that mystery is solved: I was an anthropomorphic hedgehog. Wow. I'm going to stand out even more so if I have my hood down. I already get plenty of stares, what with my oversized head and feet and my short height. I guess I'll just keep it up when I'm around the other members. I don't think anthropomorphic animals are a common sight around here. I got into bed and pulled the covers over myself and nuzzled into the fluffy pillows before sighing. Tomorrow was going to be a long first day.
-
KH FANFIC: SONIC and KH crossover. Organization XIII
WHat if sonic has a Nobody .....and the Noboy joined Organization XII??!!! hope ya like it! I awoke lying on the ground. The sun was setting. I could tell because the sky was a mix of orange, red, and yellow. Not a cloud was seen, so it couldn't obstruct the view of the sky. But...where was I? I got up and looked at my surroundings. I was in front of an alter that held an enormous green gem. It glowed with a mysterious light, making it stand out from the rest of demolished ruins. Why did this place seem familiar to me? But more importantly... Who am I? This place feels familiar, but I've never been here before. I sighed as I looked down at the ground. I saw that I was wearing bright red shoes with vertical, white stripes going across them. My hands were clad in pure white gloves. I started walking down the stairs. As soon as I hit the very last step, a sound breaks the tranquility of the area and I look for the cause. Then some kind of Portal appeared...and a person stepped out of it...i can only see....the person was a man, has yellow eyes....he walks torward's me..i wasnt afraid...i felt nothing...and the man say.. "You seek answers," he stated simply. i dint say anything.....because ...i cant feel anything..... "i can give purpose"he said.he held out his hand and five letter appeared in front of me...saying...'Sonic'. then the man Moved his hands,making the letters begin circling around ..and then..it made a new word... "Xinocs..." I muttered, looking over the name. "That is right, the new you," the man said. I couldn't see his face, but I could tell he was grinning under that hood. I don't know why he was grinning, but I tossed the thought away. He pulled out a black coat, much like his own, and handed it to me. I put it on with no objection. After all, I had nowhere to go. He opened another dark portal, which led to an enormous castle. The midnight black sky was so different in contrast to the warm, bright colors of the sky near those ruins. I was led to another man, who looked like he would take nonsense from no one. His light blue hair complemented his icy golden eyes. A distinct X-shaped scar was visible on his face. "Superior. Is he..." the scar-faced man said. "Yes. Welcome the newest member of the Organization," the man next to me said. "Number XV."
-
Hawkie's Stories: Organization on Vacation
It would be so interesting if they go to disney!!!!and in there they make chaos!!! (i am so evil)
-
KH Fanfic : A New Beginning
man this is bad XC
-
EVERYBODY MOE YOUR BODY B3
Roxana What the heck does that even mean?
- i never knew Surfing is so dificult! i fell of my board 11 times!! only stands 3 times and 10 sec...
-
KinataKeyblade's status update
i never knew Surfing is so dificult! i fell of my board 11 times!! only stands 3 times and 10 seconds or maybe even Less!
- KinataKeyblade's comment on *Rikku*'s profile
-
KH Fanfic : A New Beginning
okay on the next story X3 ROXAS POV "Hey Roxas Were here!" Shouting at me "YEah yeah ....'' i said sleepy . i was sleeping at the train. "What is-...Mother of pearl....Its so cool!" i shouted in train "SHuussh!!!!" HIssed Cloud "Sorry..."i said "Well okay now go to school i already packe your bag and here's the note''he said throwing me a bag Cloud....your more like a parent...an less .....like a Brother..... "Well of ya go!" he said kicking me forward "Yeah yeah....jeez.....what a Gramps..." i muttered uner my breathe..but it was loud he could hear it "What did you say?" he said smirk with face of mad man "Nothing BYe!"i said running torward the school where cloud gave the note XXX "...PAepo Fruit HighSchool????"I asked in my mind. i was on the front of the gate of a school..the gate..was...shape-fruit??"eh what the heck...."i said going to class...which i dunno how i got there IN CLASS X3 "Alright Students! this is our new classmate.Roxas Strife" Yelled the teacher,,he was...pink...and...flowered??? "Nice to meet ya"i said simply For a reason i dunno the class was quiet as ..death XXX "Hey Riku...Whaddaya think about the New kid?" whispers a brunette (roxas did not hear the whispers)".....he looks like he has a secret ill give ya that" whispers back a Silver haired boy "yeah.,..and he looks like me" "alright ROxas! sit between ..ah! the chesnut boy and the grampa hair boy!" Said the teacher TACK!! (di were hear something crack??uh oh...) "teacher,,,THIS IS GRAMPA HAIR ITS SILER YOU FLOWERMANIAC!!!!" Yelled angrily the sliver boy(Told ya ) "Then neve-" "No its too late!!!! he's already between us SIr!" said The brunette puling Roxas "Hi My names SOra Hikari and this is Riku Totsuyama!"Said the brunette "Hi nice to meet ya"i said smilling OH dAMN I JUST BLOW MY PERSONALITY!!!!!!!! "......Your really cool u have personalties than one!!!"Said Sora Yeah and your too naive .... AFTER CLASS ITS GONN GET CRAZY X3 "Oh yeah Roxas Sorry bout back in class " Said Sora "Nah its kay"I response "Grr...that flowermaniac is gonna pay" Riku demanded himself "Ahhaha-"We were walking through classes to get to gym..but then.. "ROXAS!!!!!" yelled someone from back That voice.....its....its!!!! "YOUR BACK !!!!!!!!!" "Ven Quit It ! i Cant breathe !!!!!!" yelled(lol Roxas Namine and Ven are cousins!!ven the second ater cloud Namine is the last!) "...Yeah sorry i just missed i havent seen ya for 2 years!!!" "whee's namine???"i asked "she's in artclass" :oh i see" "Ven-"Said a Black hair like sora and has yellow eyes "Holy pineplales!!!! two Vens?! no wait your his brother Roxas"Said HImself "Ye-yeh..." Damn im not used to be being crwoded ..better disappear! "look a Shotting Star !!!!"i yelled everyone look atthe window and i ran XXX "HEH!!???" yelled Sora Shocked"Where did he go??" asked Riku "...he wsa the fastest of the family..." said VEn "he had to go to milittarry since he was 4 years old....He had been on a WarZone by himself....He kille poeple..thousands..." "...." XX "Hah..hah.."Panted ROxas"I finally got away...if i been there to long....i couldve kille themm...."
-
KH Fanfic : A New Beginning
NAh its not....
-
KH Fanfic : A New Beginning
yeah sorry okay "Roxas were going to have to leave Twillight Town..."said His Older brother Cloud "...Why?i wanna be here... Pence, Ollete..."Said roxas holding tears "Sorry Roxas...can you please understand me?" "...alright ..." XXX "so Roxas...Your really leaving huh????"Asked Pence "Yeah...its decided..." Roxas Said "Hey dont forget bout us just cuz we were friends 2 months ago!"Yelled Hayner Happily "Hey Same Thing!" "okay I have to go now !"ROxas Said They all hugged,they all Said goodbyes "Bye Guys!!!!!!!"Yelled Roxas while running XXX "hey Cloud...im ready..." "...sure your minds made up???"Asked Cloud before getting tickets "Yup"ROxas said simply "OKay..."Said CLoud buying ticket ...Goodbye Hayner...Pence...Ollete... ....Goodbye..... .........Twillight Town....... XXX "has 'it'...awaken yet..."said someone with a cloak "no....its hasnt been awaken...apparently....Roxas doesnt..know..about ...'The Eye Of Darkness'"said a professor with a coat "soon he'll know...and...uses its power....and when he does...we will control him"Said the frist man again "Dont get your hopes up "Said a evil man will Dark long hair and yellow eyes "I..im sorry ...Chief Xehanort..." "I must warn you chief...you'll regret killing that boy......"Said The first man "....ill see about that...being the only one survived in the klan...of Raggs....And having the eye of arkness within him...I can control...because...im the one...that teach him everything...." Soo is it good??? ^w^"
-
KH Fanfic : A New Beginning
Yo Hello ! I started to meking a Fanfciton of Kingdom Hearts....so i hope u like it its bout Roxas 's new life....but is it really a new life???
- Games / Dream Drop Distance
-
Sorry, I had to remove your post in the Meet the Staff topic. D: This topic is for staff members ...
Yeah i know...sorry bout that....^^"
-
inm so not a normal girl......people have been telling me im tomboy.......
Tehy even ask me i im a boy!!!!! TT^TT
-
KinataKeyblade's status update
inm so not a normal girl......people have been telling me im tomboy.......
- .....HOW DO I GET ULTIMA WEAPON!?!?! i have all weapons except Ultima Weapon!!!!!!!!Someone pleas...
- .....HOW DO I GET ULTIMA WEAPON!?!?! i have all weapons except Ultima Weapon!!!!!!!!Someone pleas...
- .....HOW DO I GET ULTIMA WEAPON!?!?! i have all weapons except Ultima Weapon!!!!!!!!Someone pleas...
- .....HOW DO I GET ULTIMA WEAPON!?!?! i have all weapons except Ultima Weapon!!!!!!!!Someone pleas...
-
KinataKeyblade's status update
.....HOW DO I GET ULTIMA WEAPON!?!?! i have all weapons except Ultima Weapon!!!!!!!!Someone please help!
-
I want play Kingdom Hearts:Dream Drop Distance....
yup
- hey has anyone else noticed beside me?...Why did they make KH3D english when they can just make K...
-
hey has anyone else noticed beside me?...Why did they make KH3D english when they can just make K...
i mean cant they make KH 3 first then KH3D english?
-
hey has anyone else noticed beside me?...Why did they make KH3D english when they can just make K...
Well why did they make Kingdom hearts 3 Then Make Kingdom hearts Dream Drop Distance????