Everything posted by moonlightmidnight
-
Hello, I would like to tell you that my sister was deciding to make a ninja outfit. Like Kakashi'...
I even have a T Shirt that shows you how to make the top part.And it only requires 1 shirt.
- moonlightmidnight's status update
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
moonlightmidnight replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Axel days and Xigbar hrs. I'm bored. Maybe I'll go and draw in a empty room were nobody will bother me.
-
moonlightmidnight's comment on The Transcendent Key's profile
Hello, I would like to tell you that my sister was deciding to make a ninja outfit. Like Kakashi's from naruto.
-
The one thing in the world that I truly miss is my first WOW account. My character use to be call...
I thought it would be fun being level 85. I guess that I'm wrong. Remember that one trick that you can do in the auction house?
-
The one thing in the world that I truly miss is my first WOW account. My character use to be call...
Yep, I get it mixed up with Elder Scrolls: Oblivion and Morrowind.
-
moonlightmidnight's status update
The one thing in the world that I truly miss is my first WOW account. My character use to be called Moonria and she was a dark elf at level 34. i^i
-
I Need MOAR Suggestions, People
No there cool still.
-
bored =/
Yeah plus Giga Drain increases it's health but it was no match during a battle with my friends. I still have it on her. By the way my Serperior is a girl if I can remember.
-
I Need MOAR Suggestions, People
Well he needs help, shouldn't we help him?
-
bored =/
Wait a minute, You have a Snivy? So do I. Even though grass is kind of weak, I still thought that the grass pokemon were cool.To bad the piromaniac fire types burn the grass types down.
-
I Need MOAR Suggestions, People
Why did nobody respond to this title?
- moonlightmidnight's status update
-
littlekuriboh as Yami Marik Ishtar: This door is a b****.
For Luxord.
-
littlekuriboh as Yami Marik Ishtar: This door is a b****.
Even littlekuriboh said he acted like Marik ( besides the way he dressed) when he was 15 years old. Yami Marik reminds me of Xemnas. He would also make a great voice Luxord.
- bored =/
-
I wish KH3D came out already. Not just cause i wanna play it, but to see if Nomura would announce...
I try to draw but now I keep getting back on the computer to look up news about the game.
-
bored =/
Funny I have white, too. I liked Zekrom.
-
littlekuriboh as Yami Marik Ishtar: This door is a b****.
I now feel like watching the rest of the Yugioh abridged serious because of Yami Marik,Marik Ishtar, and Joe.
-
I wish KH3D came out already. Not just cause i wanna play it, but to see if Nomura would announce...
I feel tired from waiting for this game to come out.
-
moonlightmidnight's status update
littlekuriboh as Yami Marik Ishtar: This door is a b****.
-
bored =/
Woops I misspelled his name, it's littlekuriboh.
-
littlekuriboh as Yami Marik Ishtar: 1111
Yami Marik: 1112 Computer: access denied
- moonlightmidnight's status update
-
I just don't seem interested in the new Batman movie.
It sounds good but I'm kind of bored and not into batman.Sorry