Everything posted by moonlightmidnight
-
Nighty night to all, and to all a Nighty night!
Night >
-
Okay people I need your HELP and advice.I have a blonde wig that I can dye either red( to be Axel...
I might be too young to work and plus both my two family members are having problems getting a job. I swear that Obama isn't doing a single thing in making more jobs. My dad has been unemployed for 2 years and it took my mom 1 year to get a job.
-
moonlightmidnight's status update
Threw out this whole week, I wanted to cosplay as a Organization 13 character.
-
I got a new plushy today! It's Squal Lionheart! But I had a tough choice between him and Xemnas.
Sorry.
-
Okay people I need your HELP and advice.I have a blonde wig that I can dye either red( to be Axel...
I don't have the money to get a new synthetic wig. Life is never fare.
-
Okay people I need your HELP and advice.I have a blonde wig that I can dye either red( to be Axel...
Good for you. The wig that I have that looks like Kairi is actually a vampire wig.
- Okay people I need your HELP and advice.I have a blonde wig that I can dye either red( to be Axel...
-
Okay people I need your HELP and advice.I have a blonde wig that I can dye either red( to be Axel...
If you make it a little bit red then it will be perfect but I'm not sure. Her hair seems like a redish pink.
-
Okay people I need your HELP and advice.I have a blonde wig that I can dye either red( to be Axel...
To do that I have to have a white or silver wig.
-
moonlightmidnight's status update
I got a new plushy today! It's Squal Lionheart! But I had a tough choice between him and Xemnas.
- Okay people I need your HELP and advice.I have a blonde wig that I can dye either red( to be Axel...
-
Okay people I need your HELP and advice.I have a blonde wig that I can dye either red( to be Axel...
Plus I'm new in styling wigs.
-
Okay people I need your HELP and advice.I have a blonde wig that I can dye either red( to be Axel...
Yeah I tried to style a wig that looked like kairi's hair from KH1 into Axel's hair but it didn't turn out right.Saix's hair has a few spikes at the top and then drops down into long hair. Also not to mention that he has bangs.
-
ASK XEVEEMON!
Organization xiii Xeveemon I love it.
-
Okay people I need your HELP and advice.I have a blonde wig that I can dye either red( to be Axel...
Yes. I know its not at the shoulder. But it's long.
-
I WANT A ORGANIZATION XIII COAT SO BAD!
Lols
-
moonlightmidnight's status update
Okay people I need your HELP and advice.I have a blonde wig that I can dye either red( to be Axel) or blue( to be Saix). Both of them are my most fav characters. Which one should I chose? I'm kind of wanting to be Saix but I'm not sure.
-
I WANT A ORGANIZATION XIII COAT SO BAD!
The reason why is that I can either be axel or saix.But it's hard to chose because axel and saix are one of my favs of organization xiii.
- moonlightmidnight's status update
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
moonlightmidnight replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Well there okay sometimes.It's just a little bit odd to see that stuff.Most of the time it randomly pops up on Google and I get scared by looking at it.
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
moonlightmidnight replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Lexeaus got replaced by axel. lolsDemyx days and Xigbar hrs. Hu thats weird I kind of hate Yaoi pairs :wacko:
-
I went to the mall with mom today to get school supplies, and after that, she took me and my niec...
Cool. My sister started to state all of the b**l sh** in that movie. I was sad for the rest of that day.But right now I'm happy.
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
moonlightmidnight replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Your welcome
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
moonlightmidnight replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Your avatar's smexy.
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
moonlightmidnight replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Woot Axel and Saix both rock. Not to mention Demyx.