Everything posted by Jack Weber
- Kingdom Hearts 3/ Xbox One
- Kingdom Hearts 3/ Xbox One
- Kingdom Hearts 3/ Xbox One
-
one more day!
Are you guys ready? Who preordered there Iimited editions??? i did Aug.12th!!!!!!
-
PS4 Exclusive Content
It would be a keyboard called greatness awaits Keyblade^^
- Jack Weber's comment on playfulSuccubus's profile
- Kingdom Hearts 3/ Xbox One
-
ha lol your thing idk drumers hit it harder..... lol you want the D
I know I'm not dumb Jesus
-
ha lol your thing idk drumers hit it harder..... lol you want the D
Ok it's a shame your really pretty too
-
ha lol your thing idk drumers hit it harder..... lol you want the D
LoL ok I'm done just stop your embarrassing yourself
-
ha lol your thing idk drumers hit it harder..... lol you want the D
You said you would bang a band member if the opportunity arose soooooo yeah have fun banging every guy you meet
-
ha lol your thing idk drumers hit it harder..... lol you want the D
Thats how you said it sooooooo yeah
-
is it just me.....
I know that it's confirmed lol I said is it just me or did you guys think that kh3 will have exclusive content for ps4 I used past tense lol
-
ha lol your thing idk drumers hit it harder..... lol you want the D
No guy wants to be with a girl like that
-
ha lol your thing idk drumers hit it harder..... lol you want the D
Yes lower your standards your saying that if someone in a band wanted to bang you you would do it no problem
-
ha lol your thing idk drumers hit it harder..... lol you want the D
Your 16 don't throw your life away save it for marriage
-
ha lol your thing idk drumers hit it harder..... lol you want the D
That's messed up that you would just bang a band member just like that. Is this how you treat yourself like your nothing???? Your really pretty don't treat yourself like this Don't lower your standards
-
ha lol your thing idk drumers hit it harder..... lol you want the D
Ha well ok whatever I'm the last person to tell someone there horny lol but seriously calm down girl
-
ha lol your thing idk drumers hit it harder..... lol you want the D
You talk about immature but your posting you want be a groupie lol you should be a comedic
-
ha lol your thing idk drumers hit it harder..... lol you want the D
Funny you look cute too
-
ha lol your thing idk drumers hit it harder..... lol you want the D
LoL meant to say it once sorry but I'm new here and Isn't this site about kingdom hearts last time I checked your sex desires weren't mentioned
-
ha lol your thing idk drumers hit it harder..... lol you want the D
I'll leave it up to you to figure it out
-
ha lol your thing idk drumers hit it harder..... lol you want the D
And how is that immature lol
-
ha lol your thing idk drumers hit it harder..... lol you want the D
LoL I knew about it in 3rd grade just saying your acting a bit like a...... well you know
-
ha lol your thing idk drumers hit it harder..... lol you want the D
Lol it's funny when people act all like he's only in 8th grade really??? I'm not like 6 Jesus people