Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danex Darkfire +

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Danex Darkfire +

  1. I got you a fish. his name is fish <
  2. yeah, but we already knew about KH3
  3. I totally went crazy lol gotta be honest though, the FF VII got me more than the new KH trailer did. Probably just because the FF trailer was new
  4. Kh fans yesterday: His outfit has too many zippers and it's way too colorful and there's too much going on Kh fans today: His outfit doesn't have enough details and it's too bland and there's not enough going on keep in mind you guy asked for this I love it, personally
  5. Life is complete
  6. Woah woah woah wait a second, what's this about batman dying?
  7. OH MY GOD FINAL FANTASY VII HD REMAKE IS HAPPENING
  8. Sorry, I'm old lol damn straight
  9. aw shit, its about to go down again
  10. Wow, you guys fall for this every single time anyways, sorry I havent been on much lately, I've been doing life stuff. Having a band and a girlfriend is hard work. who woulda thunk? (hehe, thunk). anyways, I probably wont end up coming on anymore often then I do now, not gonna lie, but I'll still check in every once in awhile and see how things are goin. Welp, I dont have anything else to say, so here's a picture of a shark with wings
  11. That awkward moment when your dad is bald but your mother and older sister arent so you leave the shower with your hair smelling of Cocoa Butter and Almond Scent
  12. that seems quite difficult over the internet
  13. Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm not good at rhymes, potato salad
  14. So, is Sky a part of TA now? Or does he/she (because I honestly don't know) just comment on this thread a lot?
  15. Christian Bale visited shooting victims in the hospital. Atheist Bale did not. Your move, Atheists
  16. Do you bleed? You will
  17. I totally forgot the lyrics though lol
  18. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1565629730391622&id=1518336285120967&ref=m_notif¬if_t=page_post_edit&actorid=100003498330119
  19. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1565629730391622&id=1518336285120967&ref=m_notif&notif_t=page_post_edit&actorid=100003498330119 Here's my song. My band did an acoustic version of it today. I'm the one in the middle, my guitarist Luke is on the right, and my girlfriend/ lead singer Montana is on the left
  20. Hey natsu, you live in Missouri. Have you ever been to Cicero's pizza?
  21. ah yes, fate. My favorite motif of The Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet
  22. On this day in 1866, the first U.S. train robbery occurred... And Obama did nothing to stop it
  23. Woo! Got another show! May 17 bitches
  24. Phil: the most beautiful character in anything ever

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top