Everything posted by funkey man
-
SAG-AFTRA strike announcement includes Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
I highly doubt this will affect 2.8. The voice acting is most likely long done by now. I think they just listed all unreleased games that the voice actors in the union are in, even if there job is done. This may affect Kingdom Hearts 3 but I have a feeling it will be resolved before it could.
-
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue demo will be available at New York Comic Con 2016
I'm not sure about demo's but they had figures there last year. This year they are also having exclusive keychains.
-
Any way to watch Tokyo Game Show after it's over?
Thanks. I found this one person streaming it now who says it will be on his channel tomorrow so I guess i'm good.
-
Any way to watch Tokyo Game Show after it's over?
So I love watching gaming events and I really want to experience Tokyo Game Show live but I can stay up this year since I have school tomorrow. So I want to know if I can watch the entire stream after it ends somewhere? People have told me that you can watch the playback on the stream itself but I am not sure if that is true since I can't find last years stream. So is there anywhere I can watch a playback of it? If not should I just leave my computer on overnight and record it?
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ updates to version 1.2.0
http://postimg.org/image/uosem4tev/