Everything posted by Ukir Wolf
-
My apologies. Spoke too soon. ^^;;
Guys, sadly I was mistaken. We really were #1 at one point! but ever since this event, our arch Nemesis, Kaiju, and a few others, who I was also mistaken about them hacking, (I sincerely apologize about that.) have surpassed us. But we will get there again; that much I am sure of!
-
My apologies. Spoke too soon. ^^;;
Thank you for your interest! You will definitely be considered among our applicants.
-
My apologies. Spoke too soon. ^^;;
(I am //determined// that I will earn the right to revive this thread. We talk on Discord text/voice chat as well. Although last week we were ranked 12th, literally every party above that is composed of hackers, hence the hacker update. We actually reached 7th at one point before the problem got extremely bad. (one-four person parties having like 100mil weekly lux...lmao...no.) Anyways, if you want a chance to be on TOP once they finally fix this issue, please post your player ID here and I will get back to you within a reasonable amount of time, since I help admin this party. Thanks.~ Proof.~ (I didn't screenshot our 7th place because I thought we'd keep it...but when I started seeing hackers pushing us off the top 10...I had to.)
- Zootopia Outfits...?
- Zootopia Outfits...?
-
Hi there.
Fun fact: For those of you who don't already know, David Gallagher plays this wolf in The Vampire Diaries. Thought it was pretty damn badass. Just wanted to start my introduction with that, haha. I bought Kingdom Hearts in 2004 and loved it ever since. I've gotten every singe game upon release day with every game following 1, as an example, and will do the same with 3. I'm getting that the very second Gamestop opens. Anyways, hope to make some friends.~ : 3
- How do you get Olympia past +10?
- Has anyone else been this unlucky?
-
Has anyone else been this unlucky?
I had finally saved up for 3,000 jewels - enough for the bundle that nets you 10 medals, one guaranteed to be of 5-star rating. I got two: one was a Yuffie and the other was a Peter Pan. My only four-star medal was -another- Yuffie. I got basically the worst hand you can get. Awesome. Anyone else have bad luck like this on their first package?