Everything posted by aguyuno
- Friendly advice about the raid boss crunch period!
-
Friendly advice about the raid boss crunch period!
So as those of you may know (if you read the notification), 7pm to 9pm PDT each day is like a "crunch time" for the raid boss. The appearance rate doubles, the lux drop from the boss doubles, and the AP cost for the boss itself is slashed in half. Now obviously this is great for farming the event boards, but the levels you get from it are INSANE. My sister jumped 30 levels from 8-9pm alone last night. The double lux/half ap leads to HUGE jumps. Anyway. That's all. You all have given me a lot of help over the days so I figured I'd try to give some back . Happy gaming!
- Question re: the zootopia raid bosses
- The Timed Events and 5* Evolution Medals
-
The Timed Events and 5* Evolution Medals
Does anyone know exactly when those 30 minute event things (munny madness, for example) happen? Also, is the 4*-5* Evolve Medals thing a timed event? I ask because last weekend I didn't see the opportunity to do those quests ever, but clearly some people did since I have a few 6* "friends" on my help list for quests. Thanks as usual. Sorry for bugging y'all so much
- Sparkly medals?
- Sparkly medals?
- Backing up my data?
- Backing up my data?
- Questions: The rock paper scissor system (rbg) and stat bonuses
- Questions: The rock paper scissor system (rbg) and stat bonuses
-
Questions: The rock paper scissor system (rbg) and stat bonuses
Two q's here, as the title says. 1) So I know red > green > blue > red and all that, my question is how big a difference does it make? Is it half versus normal vs double damage? Or is it like 75% damage vs normal vs 150% etc etc? Thanks! 2) Medals like aerith "increase your strength by one tier". First of all, what exactly does that mean? What are the tiers? Secondly, does this only effect for basic attacks or is it for skills as well in terms of a damage boost? Thanks again!
- Are there "best" medals, yet?
- Few questions! Re: Bonuses, medals, exp and such
-
Are there "best" medals, yet?
For example, I'm pretty much in love with my young hercules and his area of effect multi-hit thing. Whereas, solo hitting things that have no effect I just kind of look at like "why are you like thsi" rofl. So is there a best/worst guide or..? Just curious. I know there's "strategies" to all of them but usually there's some sort of... I dunno, tier list I guess.
-
Few questions! Re: Bonuses, medals, exp and such
So question 1) is just - sometimes when I level up a medal, I've noticed that my experience in regards to medals sometimes jump after a fusion? Like, I'll be setting up 3 Hueys or whatever and it'll say 'you will be level 33' but then when I do it at the bottom it just says "WONDERFUL!" and suddenly my medal will instead be level 40? Is this randomized or is there rhyme/reason to it? And if it is random, does this mean it makes more sense to fuse with like 1 medal at a time instead of 2-5 so that you have a higher chance of activating this effect? 2) What's the difference between huey/dewey/louie in regards to fusions? Like I know one is power, one is speed, etc but i don't notice they boost by any more if I put, say, the speed one on aerith vs any other one? 3) So my sister and I play approximately the same way, and yet she's like 20 quests ahead of me while simultaneously being like 4 levels behind me. She kills all enemies and tries to do all 3 of the quests per level, is there anything else that changes the flux amounts? Thanks!
- So what's the story re: changing unions and joining a party?
- So what's the story re: changing unions and joining a party?
-
So what's the story with changing unions and joining a party?
I'm hearing a lot about how you can't join a party after changing your union? Is that true. And is it like you can't join a party, ever? For the first week? I'm so confused. Thanks! And sorry if this was asked etc.