Everything posted by Ultimate Gamer Productions
-
Exploratorium(Plague Knight Stage) - Shovel Knight - Pokemon B&W2 Remix
"Plague Knight: ...HEE! Leave me alone!" "Shovel Knight: Show yourself, Plague Knight! Your trickery will not stop me." "Plague Knight: Trickery?! HEE! The fruits of my research are no mere trick! BOOOOM! HEE HEE HEE HEE! Now let's have a lesson, shall we! I promise... HEE! It will be enlightening!" https://soundcloud.com/ultimategamerproductions/explodatorium_by_fullmetal-bw Special Thanks to my friend Justin from kh13.com for making the pic for me. See Justin's profile here: kh13.com/forum/user/55663-justin/
-
A Ghost's Pumpkin Soup ...for Pumpkin Hill - Sonic Adventure 2 Sega Genesis Remix
Thanks. I have a program called garageband and used the bit crusher effect to make it feel more genesis like.
-
A Ghost's Pumpkin Soup ...for Pumpkin Hill - Sonic Adventure 2 Sega Genesis Remix
You know we the fighting freak Knuckles, And we're at Pumpkin Hill You ready? https://soundcloud.com/ultimategamerproductions/a-ghosts-pumpkin-soup-for-pumpkin-hill-genesis-remix-with-lyrics
-
Just got back from a lego convention. I had a great time.
it was awesome.
-
Special Stage 1 - Sonic Heroes - Pokemon B&W2 Remix
Thanks. It took forever to get this to sound right.
-
Fighting With All Of Our Might - Shovel Knight FF7 Soundfont Remix
Thank you. I appreciate it.
-
Special Stage 1 - Sonic Heroes - Pokemon B&W2 Remix
Don't get me started on the controls in the special stages. https://soundcloud.com/ultimategamerproductions/special-stage-1-sonic-heroes-pokemon-bw2-remix
-
Just got back from a lego convention. I had a great time.
Thanks.
-
Just got back from a lego convention. I had a great time.
It was pretty good. I even got a picture with a stormtrooper. They had a giant battleship made out of legos it was amazing.
-
Ultimate Gamer Productions's status update
Just got back from a lego convention. I had a great time.
-
Nice choice of profile music!
Thanks. I've always like that track. It fits well.
-
Fighting With All Of Our Might - Shovel Knight FF7 Soundfont Remix
Baz: So I heard if you BEAT a KNIGHT, you get to take their title. Right?" Shovel Knight: Please, don't do something you'll regret, I don't want t--" Baz: The Great BAZ KNIGHT! Like the sound of THAT! They'll have NO CHOICE but to accept me NOW! Come on, let's DO THIS!!" https://soundcloud.com/ultimategamerproductions/fighting-with-all-of-our-might-shovel-knight-ff7-soundfont-remix
-
Casino Forest - Sonic Forces - Pokemon B&W2 Remix
Interesting idea to have a casino in the middle of a forest ruin. Guess that's Eggman for you. https://soundcloud.com/ultimategamerproductions/casino-forest-sonic-forces-pokemon-bw2-remix
- Can anyone help? I'm trying to figure out how to add a background to my profile but every time I ...
-
Can anyone help? I'm trying to figure out how to add a background to my profile but every time I ...
Unfortunately no. As far as I know It's some sort of bug that's existed for a while now. I'd like to put a background on my profile but all the pics I find seem to either not fit right or it cuts off part of the pic.
- Black Powder - Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep FF7 Soundfont Remix
- Black Powder - Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep FF7 Soundfont Remix
- Black Powder - Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep FF7 Soundfont Remix
- Darkness-of-the-Unknown - Kingdom Hearts 2 - N64 Soundfont Remix
- Darkness-of-the-Unknown - Kingdom Hearts 2 - N64 Soundfont Remix
- Darkness-of-the-Unknown - Kingdom Hearts 2 - N64 Soundfont Remix
-
Today my profile got visited by a German, a Super Sonic, a 21 year old Maltese, and a Nep.
I'm honored to have visited.
-
Well, another hurricane is heading to Puerto Rico in the early hours of the morning. I pray we'll...
Good luck man. Stay safe.
-
Supporting Me - Sonic Adventure 2 - Pokemon B&W2 Remix
Thanks. Glad you enjoy it.
-
Supporting Me - Sonic Adventure 2 - Pokemon B&W2 Remix
I'm gonna be desperate... Never Lose... Hurry... Never Lose... Hurry... I believe in my future, farewell to the shadow, It was my place to live, but now I need your hand. https://soundcloud.com/ultimategamerproductions/supporting-me-sonic-adventure-2-pokemon-bw2-remix