Everything posted by Rikuthe1st
-
Campaign to get Square Enix to patch KH 1.5+2.5
Maybe, but Square's track record isn't very good with fixing game bugs, so I'm going to attempt to bring these issues to their attention as often as possible.
-
Campaign to get Square Enix to patch KH 1.5+2.5
I haven't crashed yet, but i know a lot of people have. I know about this, that's why they didn't test it, they had rush it out.
-
Campaign to get Square Enix to patch KH 1.5+2.5
We can hope, though bringing this to their attention makes it more likely.
-
Campaign to get Square Enix to patch KH 1.5+2.5
Just a precaution though, they are more likely to patch it, if they receive a lot of requests to do so.
-
Campaign to get Square Enix to patch KH 1.5+2.5
I'm not sure if this will work but, this game was not tested, so we have try to do something. My plan is to keep spamming this tweet " Please someone patch KH 1.5+2.5, physics are messed up, saving crashes randomly, and some reaction commands are messed up." every time they update the Kingdom hearts twitter page. KH2FM is screwed over the most, so that should be the primary focus. Again not sure this will change anything, but we should at least try.