Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

That-_one_Sora

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by That-_one_Sora

  1. Was that a pun?
  2. Sonic with a buster sword
  3. Both
  4. Wait REALLY?!
  5. Baka mitai for Sora
  6. Ow..
  7. I can make my own! I'm a graphic artist and designer!
  8. I'm used to my lion form
  9. I can
  10. How's everyone doing?
  11. I have returned!
  12. Me. Via the student lounge.
  13. What's up my dudes?
  14. DID SOMEONE SAY NORTED?
  15. Yes, Miku is helping me become one!
  16. My journey to become a Vocaloid!
  17. I think I can walk it off but it is going to be painful
  18. Well I stubbed my pink toe and now it's bandaged
  19. Man I'm hungry... I haven't eaten lunch yet
  20. King of the Crossover Gang
  21. love the scream poster so nostalgic
  22. Star wars Day? Also I've been listening to the Persona 1 Portable OST and school days is a Banger
  23. Maybe PVZ
  24. ahhhh! i don't have the HEELS for this
  25. Ty hawk.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top