Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

That-_one_Sora

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by That-_one_Sora

  1. the shear JPEGS
  2. `...` how is everyone?
  3. Sorry to dampen the mood but I’ve been sidelined again
  4. This makes a grown man cry…..
  5. @That-_one_Sora has been sidelined again….
  6. Morning Goldy!
  7. 😫
  8. That looks like truck simulator
  9. Ready for the dance!
  10. I’m calling it now, dive to the heart stage hazards are darkside and twilight thorn!
  11. I wonder if Haley Joel Osment voiced him again... Ah man.... It's like a fakeout
  12. Boys....
  13. holds up a smash invite
  14. That means I can play as myself

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top