Everything posted by That-_one_Sora
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Is this an actual costume?
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
I FINALLY MADE IT!!!! HOLY SON OF VENTUS! Dude it's October. BUT THEY DID ME JUSTICE!!!! PRAISE DADDY SAKURAI!
-
General Chat
http://soundsofdisneyland.com/#
-
Memes Chat
To the local supermarket walked a stranger one fine day…
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
DDR I ballparked that
- General Chat
-
General Chat
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/julie-hagerty-haley-joel-osment-215122761.html Update on Sora's whereabouts
-
Memes Chat
It's in the game seninghem
- Memes Chat
- Games/Films/TV Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Hey uh is the direct over? Just asking
- General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
-
General Chat
Nope my job is on campus so I walk
-
General Chat
Got rejected a internship And my Saturday commute just got harder
-
General Chat
Im having a really rough day today
-
General Chat
yo! og Batman oh shit i found my playlist
-
KH General Chat
Look buddy I’m a toon
-
KH General Chat
Does anyone have any paint thinner?
-
KH General Chat
Sora is scarred from the key party
- Memes Chat