Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

That-_one_Sora

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by That-_one_Sora

  1. Hey
  2. cringes
  3. No that's a North Korean.
  4. HOLY SON OF VENTUS Haven't seen him in awhile What's this?
  5. What
  6. Saw the full moon last night.
  7. Good At least I got some damn service.
  8. Ah not expecting anything good out of it I'm just going to work on homework tonight It's finals week for me so no game awards for me
  9. Timeless River, nuff said
  10. Hah! I knew you were an impostor
  11. Sully: made you look.
  12. @Daz_4th
  13. notices sora PFP
  14. I have many questions...
  15. Also @Daz_4th
  16. https://tenor.com/view/kingdom-hearts-ok-i-believe-you-gif-13519426
  17. Thanks y'all!!!
  18. EMILE......
  19. ULTRA INSTINCT SHAGGY!
  20. So uhh….
  21. :VentusShock:
  22. Virtua fighter 5 got literally no reception I haven't seen any YouTube videos on it Genshin impact for best mobile game But nobody cares about the mobile game industry Back 4 Blood for multiplayer https://thegameawards.com/voting-jury Jury list
  23. I'm going to predict Nickelodeon All Star Brawl. But it's a long stretch for that BotW sequel is going to be huge
  24. Dimitrescu Hands down

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top