Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

That-_one_Sora

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by That-_one_Sora

  1. Dream?! People are going to vote him for the lulz
  2. So I highly :Xdoubt: that death loop will be GOTY
  3. Dread is going to nab it Or RE8 I don't think there is enough evidence for it. Bethesda isn't going to get it, we all know where that is going It takes two is NEVER going to happen because it's EA. Psychonauts is not well recognized Death loop? Meh, maybe the underdog Fallout 3 got GOTY...? When was that? I'm guessing 08
  4. Fallout
  5. Hmm?
  6. Got my Halloween photos!
  7. I got Halloween photos done, any of you guys want to see them?
  8. Imagine Sora rickrolling us
  9. Another fellow kids moment
  10. What
  11. Yeah
  12. R/fellow kids
  13. I’ll laugh if this game beats every other game on the market right now
  14. Nods They know!
  15. Wait where Because I'm requiring my soccer game night for the college Oh it's Kingdom Hearts related never mind But still weather is terrible 14 mph winds coming from the south east and it's supposed to snow later on so basically I'm probably going to freeze to death
  16. Morning
  17. Nice. Horizon…..5? I’m taking a shot in the dark here
  18. OK marvel has gone too far
  19. Recording..... this is going to be a long day!
  20. What’s up.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top