Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The V-Blade

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The V-Blade

  1. I know I usually have 8 after beating the game, and then I defeat Terra to snag the last one
  2. My max by that point is usually 7 ?
  3. ?
  4. :GWsetmyxPeepoCry: My condolences Retro
  5. Balanced. Game.
  6. It's just funny V
  7. I don't mind, it's just that rarely anyone calls me Blade
  8. When people call me "Blade"
  9. Why can't it be both
  10. KH1 story is GOAT material
  11. KH3 does have cool movement options, I'll admit
  12. I mean sure, if you prefer that
  13. That's another plus
  14. CoM has the best Atlantica
  15. Facts ?
  16. Well it never bothered me ? I just love card games in castles
  17. What
  18. Hollow Bastion is on its own level Nothing else compares
  19. Castles have floors, with lots of rooms
  20. I was fine with rooms. You're in a freaking castle
  21. Did you expect it to be massive open worlds?
  22. Don't mean you people specifically
  23. She looks like she could be a Yu-Gi-Oh monster Like a waifu card

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top