Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mupstun2

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mupstun2

  1. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    No ? But also yes
  2. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I would do no such thing as blow you off! @2 quid is good
  3. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Extort her! It works!
  4. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Hehe
  5. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    He just can’t get over me already I will join when I get to work! I gotta leave now
  6. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    ? They were prob all Xylek. that creeper..
  7. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Wait?? Those are just likes??
  8. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I’m only ranked 11??
  9. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Oh no DAW my old avatar
  10. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Oh no
  11. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    This makes me feel uncomfortable
  12. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I do??
  13. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Did you have stroke?
  14. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    You spelled it weird
  15. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  16. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Hokage
  17. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I will be the next homage
  18. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I’m real good
  19. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Hey. You will get another Pokémon player out of it
  20. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  21. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    You don’t have to say “my” you can just say “Mup you are daddy”
  22. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  23. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  24. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I will sign up if you say “Mup you are my daddy”
  25. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Idk how

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top