Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mupstun2

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mupstun2

  1. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Pretty sure Yoko was part of it?
  2. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I am 26 tomorrow
  3. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    You are all children to me
  4. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    firetruck.. I totally forgot about astral chain at the end of this month.. omg too many gamessss I wanna see reviews for it first tbh. But it’s by the same genius who did Nier... I feel like it will be good
  5. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Exactly
  6. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Honestly I really want to play TP again without it being on the Wii.. lol The last time I played it was all the way back when it came out on the Wii
  7. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I wanna play WW again soooo bad
  8. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yeaaa.. come on Nintendo.. get on your shit!.. you have ported over Wii U games already.. port of the ones that matter!
  9. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I wanted to wear certain outfits but didn’t want to miss out on stars lol
  10. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I wanted that SOOOOO bad my first playthrough
  11. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    My top 5 are KH2FM, Zelda BotW, KOTOR1, DQ11, Ni No Kuni 1 Easily the thing most appealing to me about the switch DQ11 is that new costume feature!! Lol
  12. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    It’s easily in my top 5 games
  13. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I am waiting to see if I can get it for a deal as well! That is a 100% re purchase for me
  14. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  15. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    That’s how I was with Dragon Quest 11. Think I got it for $40 and played about 120 hours
  16. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  17. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Daddy sees all I loved P5
  18. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Daddy can
  19. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    But I been having the itch to play it again
  20. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    But I never bought it again
  21. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I’ve played it already and loved it But I sold it before the year of Yorha came out
  22. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Okay.. firetruck it.. I bought it for myself as a birthday gift lol It was only $25 for an amazing game, with dlc included and a exclusive PS4 theme Worth..
  23. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Daw
  24. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Trying to save money... but now I’m thinking about picking up Nier Automata game of the Yorha edition because it’s on sale..
  25. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I want mario sunshine on switch!!

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top