Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mupstun2

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mupstun2

  1. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    LOL
  2. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Same energy
  3. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  4. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I love when Gordon says “add a bit of oil” and he pours like half the bottle
  5. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yea.. like Gordon’s wife was devistated
  6. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Soooooo He’s kind of a dick
  7. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Well apparently he cracked a joke about having more kids than Gordon, right after his wife lost a baby
  8. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Idk. I just know Gordon hates Jamie So I hate Jamie
  9. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Pierre I think
  10. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Marco
  11. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    That is Gordon’s master
  12. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Duck Jamie Oliver
  13. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    They are
  14. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  15. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Me?
  16. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  17. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    You beat me to my gif
  18. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Wait.. so what is the wrong oregano? Lol
  19. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I watch a lot of British cooks
  20. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    And most likely haha
  21. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Oh lol
  22. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Or egg ah no
  23. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I prob say oregano wrong
  24. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I say bah zul
  25. Mupstun2 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I know how to pronounce things

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top