Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

nina2wings

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nina2wings

  1. nina2wings replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    LW is a great copy medal
  2. nina2wings replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yeah i was so happy to get 2 larxenes :RubySmile2:
  3. nina2wings replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yeah i was so happy to get 3 larxenes :RubySmile2:
  4. nina2wings replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    The above is other stuff i got in the celebration
  5. nina2wings replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    The above is other stuff i got in thr celebration
  6. nina2wings replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I didn't save what I got. I think it was demyx and axel that i ended up with
  7. nina2wings replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Anti sora just hates me
  8. nina2wings replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I pulled for it
  9. nina2wings replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Oh no
  10. nina2wings replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I still need anti sora
  11. nina2wings replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    With my friends is such a great title
  12. nina2wings replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I know its not here yet. I'm wondering what it would look like though I don't think we'll get upright reflect That would be useless against enemies
  13. nina2wings replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    O.o What would anti-aqua b look like?
  14. nina2wings replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    True! We don't have one yet
  15. nina2wings replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I beat Aced with speed set up It was satisfying
  16. nina2wings replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I'd say yes Cause you can only use reversed medals
  17. nina2wings replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Never played Tekken but I'm happy to see Larxene fall
  18. nina2wings replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Go Claudio Wreck her!
  19. nina2wings replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    You weren't left in the dark
  20. nina2wings replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Could be many things
  21. nina2wings replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Omg I love it ?
  22. nina2wings replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Omg 8000??
  23. nina2wings replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I'm getting him then saving until Christmas
  24. nina2wings replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I made a video of it and titled it irritating Ira
  25. nina2wings replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Finally beat Ira

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top