Everything posted by Evol xSuper
-
Endgame Spoilers
hmm, yeah i didn't think of that
-
Endgame Spoilers
I see what you mean and would thanos still be in that timeline as well?
-
Endgame Spoilers
I guess so. EIther he just didn't care anymore or they didnt think about that
- Endgame Spoilers
-
Endgame Spoilers
oh i thought that was his wife.
-
Endgame Spoilers
``so uh who else found caps decision at the end wrong for his character and is actually a horrible way to end the movie`` my little brother hated that part. I didnt really see the problem except how he came back
-
Endgame Spoilers
true But dang. I enjoyed it . The ending though, makes me wonder about the future of the marvel series. This ending was a really nice ending. to this era of mcu
- Endgame Spoilers
-
Endgame Spoilers
ikr I was like "whoa, wait a minute. WHA!?"
-
Endgame Spoilers
yeah everything we thought was going to happen was only the beginning of the film pretty much
-
Endgame Spoilers
I was actually surprised bout a few things the movie did a good job surprising me imo with the beginning and also by not letting the op captain marvel be the key to beating thanos I thought captain marvel wass going to fixed everything
-
Endgame Spoilers
The movie was epic. dang that ending.
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
-
General Chat
and the streamer got mad and banned someone for making a taco bell joke on a kataku stream a joke about how much he love taco bell
-
General Chat
I was watching one of their streams on twitch
-
General Chat
I can't tell if Kotaku is serious or not, sometimes
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
-
General Chat
I just don't see the reason behind that release date. for that time.
-
General Chat
I saw the persona 5 the royal trailer and was like "I am going to wait to this come out to play persona 5 until the release date an I was like "nevermind, I will just play it now" pttff, like we are still living in 2004 or something
-
General Chat
I was going to get Sekiro: Shadows Die twice, next month, but man, idk
-
General Chat
damn, I am having the urge to play FF14 again. haven't played it in a few months since the last update was the last data scape and the firebird boss listening to music and damn, the game has the best music in any FF game. I think I am going to get it again. I mean resub
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat