Everything posted by Evol xSuper
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
most likely not until we get the next KH game (which they say is not too far)
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
Lol I only played tiny bit of remind and I saw that. I wonder if that scene is hinting at anything since he says it is not about listening
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
yep
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
Cant wait for FFv13.
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
it is animated I noticed that, too
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
Awesome I cant wait to make it there, myself I like the new title screen.
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
Hmm, I see. Alright
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
so everyone who played remind, how much you enjoyed it, what are your thoughts on it
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
-
*Spoilers* KH3 Chat
I will still play today, but not crazy lot of course. Also, gotta practice more on art. Very important thing this year, so i will be on pc more. I been doing good on crit mode. I cant wait to see remind for myself. and i should have Oblivion keyblade. playing this game again with the update and crit mode, oh boy, it kind of feel like a different game I love it.
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat