Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kate

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kate

  1. what was wrong with BBS?
  2. Meet your father
  3. So classy I wanna see hee *her
  4. Utada is just naturally awesome
  5. She just has a super high voice
  6. Not weird
  7. No
  8. Same
  9. Agreed
  10. I would love to see her live
  11. I know, such talent
  12. Such a gorgeous voice and so high
  13. Very hard to sing Utada
  14. I have tried
  15. I sing but people don't wanna hear it
  16. Alas I am not the best singer
  17. Are you Leo?
  18. But which starsign?
  19. I'm Olette
  20. Esfar is correct
  21. Yess September
  22. That hat suits her
  23. Nah September
  24. September ?
  25. Omg not old

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top