Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kate

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kate

  1. Ohhhh ?
  2. You did say you aren't sure where you'll be though, that sounds like travel maybe? ?
  3. I guess cause it's not that far from me I just assume everyone has been to London
  4. You've never been to London??
  5. I've got regular but my friend did the VIP meet and greet at the last one She got very emotional during that
  6. London for me
  7. I've never been before but I'm going in November
  8. Are any of you going to the concerts?
  9. What country are you in?
  10. Ok def illegal in most places
  11. Like that can't be legal
  12. What the hell is your job?
  13. That's like 18 hours
  14. Do you mean the other way round?
  15. 6am to midnight!?
  16. I've given up for now and been distracted by DOA6
  17. Also Connah if you bothered doing all the mini games the synth is nothing by comparison ?
  18. I had the exact same ones to farm!
  19. I was being a child about 'soshite' ?
  20. So many jokes ?
  21. Just do & Problem solved ?
  22. Is that a joke question? ?
  23. We could have had Hawaii in this one
  24. ?
  25. Why tank it?

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top