Everything posted by Kate
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
-
*Spoilers* KH3 Chat
the main reason I don't think it is true is that there's no actual point to it being in the sleeping realm and that would be an incredibly odd choice for this particular game that is supposed to conclude a saga and that people have waited for etc, to me it's more the kind of thing you might do for a side game. I agree with you that there's some good points but they are/could be true without the sleeping realm aspect entirely.
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
-
*Spoilers* KH3 Chat
the theory is interesting but a theory being really good doesn't mean it's right of course and that's what I think about this one, it's very good as far as a theory goes but I think that's it artist and writer are two very different things though, we've already established that Nomura is amazing at certain aspects and needs a lot more assistance on others
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat