Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kate

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kate

  1. Xeha is all pointy and evil, Ansem has well, 'essence' of Riku ?
  2. I don't think they do at all
  3. they...do not look alike to me
  4. I don't think he looks like young Xeha
  5. ?
  6. like Riku/Ansem/Xeha in a blender basically ?
  7. he doesn't look just like Riku of course but he has..I dunno....'essence' of Riku
  8. I don't think they look remotely alike tbh yeah there's no Terra in there really at all
  9. yeah there are reasons but they don't hold up to much scrutiny I guess
  10. but not all of the Nobodies have aged right?
  11. if it was shortly after BBS then they've aged a whole lot
  12. Ienzo has definitely aged
  13. to be honest the more you start examining things the more it falls apart ? the things you're talking about like the random Nobody ageing and the whole Terra/Terranort/Xehanort situation especially
  14. Hey leave Kairi alone poor girl
  15. I was always Zelda/Sheik in Smash
  16. Haha Giant Xeha hand
  17. But I wouldn't fork out for a switch I think
  18. It would be great A total fit
  19. I would want to but I would tell myself it's not worth it
  20. I don't even want a switch
  21. It was such an awful move
  22. I seriously hope it doesn't happen again
  23. Just ignore the fanart ok ? That would be a great world
  24. Look we can't not have things cause of fanart ?
  25. I saw Treasure Planet at the cinema too

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top