Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kate

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kate

  1. Glide is the best thing. If they had left off Glide I'd have truly thrown a fit ?
  2. I wouldn't mind at all
  3. Yeah that's what I mean, I think they've kind of limited themselves as to what they can actually do at this stage but I would welcome any major changes they're bold enough to put in
  4. If they are going to try and fix KG though, what do you think they can actually do? cause it's not like all the fights can suddenly become 1 on 1, playing as the others etc right? Even though that would be ideal ?
  5. I would have liked two visits with more TT/RG/anything KH-only in between, that would have been great
  6. Kate replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Whoa both are great
  7. I spent more munny getting postcards for the orichalcum than on stuff I actually needed
  8. Only time I ever went crazy getting elixirs was Sephiroth
  9. The kupo coin is very different to the attractions though as you can just not buy the coin, attractions have to be actively avoided
  10. I admit I bought a kupo coin at some point even though I found the game easy, just cause it was something new and shiny really then I forgot all about them and that I had one and then it saved me one time I was fighting Dark Inferno and I was like 'omg what the hell just happened!?' ?
  11. I really enjoyed the synth collection in KH1FM though
  12. Yeah no thanks
  13. Nooooo
  14. Ven has that ice-cream game ???
  15. Especially Ven's part
  16. Also DDD
  17. Dead or Alive 6 I've always loved fighting games
  18. I was so worried that the gummi stuff would be my downfall like it was in KH1FM and the bosses for Ultima ended up being probably the easiest part Well no but in fairness I haven't gone back and tried I got so fed up with it I decided kicking people in DOA was more satisfying ?
  19. I was hoping KH3 would be the first one but still a way off at the moment
  20. Christmas ☺
  21. It used to be pretty common
  22. Fallacy is of course but I've rarely seen neophyte
  23. You don't have it on ps4?
  24. What doesn't?
  25. Yeah I'm surprised by that

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top