Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kate

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kate

  1. Kinda surprised people didn't know also-ran and fallacy, not so surprised about neophyte, that isn't used much
  2. I found some of the shotlocks very pretty and cool to use but I had to remind myself they were there Aside from Aqua's which I tried to use as much as I could in my one chance to do so
  3. Actually I liked the guardian stuff with Terra as well
  4. Aqua and Roxas
  5. Actually in a way that might be pretty cool, if we literally never find out more about Demyx and he remains a sitar-strumming enigma
  6. I worked retail as well, you get used to weird people
  7. I don't drink either
  8. How does Quid sound more British? ?
  9. I agree about being told Lea/Isa are friends more than seeing it
  10. I don't mind it
  11. Poor DDD ?
  12. Ienzo is a cutie
  13. Strongly disagree ?
  14. Like literally if Riku vanished I dunno if I'd care ?
  15. I would still rather have Axel any day
  16. I love that everyone gets at Kairi but it has taken me the whole existence of this franchise to warm up to Riku ?
  17. No Stop that ?
  18. This was the first time I could bear all this
  19. This is why I didn't go near anything until 3
  20. And I'm so glad they made that choice
  21. I absolutely love it
  22. That silent final shot is my fave bit of the whole thing
  23. I'm glad the faint note ends and it goes silent so I feel the opposite there
  24. Not liking it is fine cause that's preference but it is done very well, the timing is great I'm glad most people do love it though tbh
  25. Sooo many things wrong in 3 and that's something they got right

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top