Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kate

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kate

  1. To me it totally worked
  2. Yeah exactly
  3. That is a valid thing
  4. Dissonance can be good though
  5. It's the one big change I actually enjoyed
  6. I don't think anyone said it wasn't different though, I said I like that it's done differently
  7. But everyone knows ?
  8. I loved 3 as much as the other openings really
  9. If something works and it isn't edited a certain way then it's not wrong
  10. It absolutely is
  11. You don't think it's subjective? It is
  12. For me it matches just fine
  13. That's just opinion though
  14. It's a bit like everything has to be identical though, I like that it's done differently
  15. Yeah
  16. Yeah you are being extremely literal
  17. To me it does
  18. So....? How is that an issue?
  19. Yeah it's beautiful
  20. I don't get why it doesn't fit
  21. To me the editing is absolutely fine
  22. Why when FMF works so well?
  23. Me and Liftea agree Ama
  24. Yeah that is perfect to me
  25. the way that song ends, that lil fade out then that shot, I love it

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top