Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kate

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kate

  1. @-Kye- are you older too?
  2. Maybe dunno
  3. Yeah I was wasted in Germany at 15 haha
  4. Yeah I can't imagine playing KH quite that young even though I played stuff since being a toddler basically
  5. My friends who have been playing are older than you guys too
  6. What?
  7. Not even close ?
  8. Yeah you guys are all insanely young
  9. Too old to say haha
  10. Is anyone here not super young?
  11. 19 wow
  12. Love Rage too
  13. I liked how random it was and how you have no control
  14. It's so different
  15. but that's what I love about Anti
  16. I love Anti Form
  17. They put stuff everywhere?
  18. Lots of places tbh
  19. I am all of Britain basically, English/Welsh/Scottish/Irish
  20. I went to school with a girl called Dhara, such a pretty name
  21. I know some German and Spanish but not fluent in a second language sadly
  22. Wow a lot of you speak Urdu
  23. Yeah that's cool
  24. ??
  25. My Brazilian friend is called Vini

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top