Everything posted by Kate
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- KHUX Chat
- KHUX Chat
- KHUX Chat
-
KHUX Chat
ok, I haven't been playing it each day or anything like that but I'm assuming if I want to catch up properly I will need to put in quite a bit of time ? I'm going to try and do x amount a week then as it's not exactly my fave KH thing, I do feel it shouldn't hold so much important lore ideally but I've started so I will carry on ? yeah that was my issue, it wasn't the most thrilling thing but on the other hand it is pretty adorable
-
KHUX Chat
I only recently started playing KHUX as I wanted to learn more of the lore from it directly. I'm only a tiny way in at the moment so I have a whole lot of content to get through before I get to the point where I'm waiting on an update but I just wondered about the pace/structure of it. How soon or how often do the bigger plot things (eg what happens to Strelitzia) crop up?
-
*Spoilers* KH3 Chat
I expected my friend to know a lot related to the KHUX stuff in KH3 because he told me he played it but I realised it basically wasn't helping him at all and it turns out he hadn't played it much because he just found it to be a dull mobile game and I would guess that a lot of other people wouldn't expect it to be so critical to the main plot or something they really needed to play either. I'd never played it until I saw how relevant it was to 3 and it's ok I guess but I'm not exactly super inspired to just tap at enemies every day...it does seem kind of crazy that so much lore has been poured into a mobile game so I agree with you @Exia
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat