Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Umbros Maleficus

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Umbros Maleficus

  1. Warriors of light
  2. It is
  3. FF dark souls
  4. Seriously
  5. Same
  6. Babylon’s fall looks worse than when they first showed it
  7. Sadge
  8. Looks amazing
  9. Yes that’s why my fingers are crossed
  10. Fingers crossed for a FF6 octopath style remake
  11. Yes i need more castlevania anime in my life
  12. Tbh I feel like a lot of ff7R music is ff13 inspired but it is also the same composer so it makes sense
  13. I loved Ragnarok so this bodes well
  14. Yeah, when I somehow get a ps5 this will definitely be the first game I get
  15. Man this is going to be the first ratchet and clank i can’t play very sadge
  16. But even Nomura said he showed kh 3 in development trailer too soon so I doubt he’d do that again
  17. ^ i keep telling ppl that
  18. Are they releasing the episodes weekly i assume
  19. Lol i picked up the quest for the pink seeds and was like how do i get these? Looked it up and was just
  20. I remember waiting for a jak 4 and instead we got frontier and I gave up hope
  21. Yo track 2 is bangin I like the little splash of twister in it
  22. Yeah you can fight the ceo of square Enix in the dlc Yoko really be doing what he wants
  23. It was a really good film. I theorized the plot a couple months ago to some coworkers and I’m glad my theory was right kek

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top