Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RAPRANKSTER

Verified Member
  • Joined

Everything posted by RAPRANKSTER

  1. THIS
  2. Yeah until its proven, but then again we love axel and we dont want his voice changed...
  3. I'm pretty sure my primo from mexico has it They really gonna do him like that, damn another one gone
  4. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    AND I still need mom terra So I can complete my setup
  5. Yeah I'm pretty sure everyone has, it's the reason why we have The Internet lol For the keyblade plus classic sora. Speaking of has anyone mod classic sora Toon sora Also the anti form sora from kh2 mod reminds me of VERSUS 13 Noctis ? his old clothes
  6. This Like bro, it's just a game. They are other things in life besides games. Don't get me wrong, play as much but there's things in life to do besides fighting/defending over a game online
  7. ???????? I'm surprised he didn't leave a tweet on that one
  8. Yep
  9. Yeah aha
  10. He has a weasel or animal profile
  11. Always
  12. I mean I guess everyone has their own opinion Theres this one dude on Twitter that's non stop hate Like that's all he does and I see him in every related kh posts That's good. It's best to ask permission
  13. If its about his craft I agree, people out here be stealing And making profit out of YouTube vids
  14. Really? What he say
  15. I've seen him before
  16. Everglow follows him
  17. Ooo this is great cant wait
  18. Why havent yall made Yozora playable. Come on KH Modders make this happen.
  19. Al these mods ?
  20. Pls continue ? ? ?
  21. Aaa yeah! We gonna make Verum rex before Verum rex is even announced
  22. VERUM REX OUTFIT GOES HARD ?
  23. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Now I'm confused We getting the same update tho But april will be the end of the jp version While we wait to may for ours to end

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top