Everything posted by RAPRANKSTER
- KHUX Chat
- KHUX Chat
- KHUX Chat
- KHUX Chat
- KHUX Chat
- KHUX Chat
- KHUX Chat
- KHUX Chat
- KHUX Chat
- KHUX Chat
- KHUX Chat
-
KH General Chat
HMK really gonna kill the hype for the future games... I search up Verum Rex on YouTube and guess what, Cloud will be back on qUaDrAtUm. Really? And the comments are so funny, "You are so right I can't wait to see it happen" what if Verum Rex doesn't even acknowledge final fantasy? Seriously the HYPE is gonna kill the future. I'm just saying that whatever he thinks he wants, his followers will believe, and they expect it in the game, but if it doesn't happen they get mad at the game becuase it didn't meet their expectations from HMK... I'm glad gamersjoint moved on from this. But HMK. Good luck.
- KHUX Chat
- KHUX Chat
- KHUX Chat
-
Memes Chat
@ I've seen these people before
- Fan Art Chat
-
Fan Art Chat
Hopefully we see it in the next phase, I doubt he will leave characters without any more development
-
Memes Chat
Wait does anyone know where and what Nomura is doing???
-
Memes Chat
Sora for smash... better be careful what you say
-
Fan Art Chat
@phoenixmiko_1555111295 Nomura approves
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- KHUX Chat
- KHUX Chat
- KHUX Chat