Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RAPRANKSTER

Verified Member
  • Joined

Everything posted by RAPRANKSTER

  1. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    ?
  2. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    44 rolls to get this
  3. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    These banners suck aha I'm so happy I kept my boi. Respect my boi Vanitas ? Time to pull some nice traits ?
  4. @AutobotWheeljack I NEED THIS!!!! HOW MUCH
  5. When we getting a Verum Rex Channel? Or they won't? Cause this is the end of KH and a beginning of a new chapter. I can't wait for Verum Rex. Yozora and Stella.
  6. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Next story update so I can remind myself on my calendar? Also you think it will end in 2022?
  7. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  8. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    50000 jewels is the most I have now Not gonna waist it until I get a new story update
  9. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  10. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  11. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  12. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    He's fun then Just like MoM but he has a plan tho The only thing I dont understand is why Darkness is hiding. And killing Strelitzia, theres a reason behind that too. Power...
  13. Sakurai touched up upon saying he needs to talk to several people Meaning IF he wanted sora he would need to talk to all of the branches of Disney
  14. Yeah that be it But I'm sure Disney too
  15. Ima definitely going ape shit if that happens @King Arthur13
  16. We gonna get Disney castles cause it was the only way they allowed sora in smash
  17. I'm okay with that One song from kh
  18. Aha headcanon?
  19. Exactly
  20. Twitter will be canceled ? ? ? I'd love that @thatoneguybackthere_1564535556
  21. The internet will explode
  22. I'd cry if it happens
  23. @HuntSD#7607 I hope the universe is right
  24. Just not the roaster everyone wanted But that means their's hope for sora Since he wasn't announced today

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top