Everything posted by RAPRANKSTER
-
KHUX Chat
- KHUX Chat
- KHUX Chat
- KHUX Chat
- KHUX Chat
- KHUX Chat
Of course BREAK is happening, skuld does end up in radiant but who finds her??, Strelitzia gone. Darkness host player or Emph, ?YOZORA ?, dark chrirty dies, ?demyx?, of course the black box will do nothin aha, not enough Darkness..., Ava gone, nope, I wish we do see the time jump for each character but i doubt it... subject x is skuld..., of course the ark is used... yes bbs where xehanort finds Ven, but how does he get the comma ?, ?KAIRI',S GRANDMA?, Light, Emph will die, PLEASE NO MORE CONNECTIONS, MICKEY, STOP WITH THE QUADRATUM, it's a city not a world..., VEN should be the one wielding the x blade and ending DAYBREAK TOWN- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- KHUX Chat
- KHUX Chat
- KHUX Chat
- KHUX Chat
- KHUX Chat
- KHUX Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- Games/Films/TV Chat
10X BETTER THAN THE ACTUAL REMAKE. BUT THEN AGAIN GAMEFREAK NOT MAKING THE REMAKE THIS TIME...- KHUX Chat
- Memes Chat
I just came back from the Twitter feed... Damn I really dont like what gamefreak is doing.. And the toxic fan base that still supports them.... What aqua wanted Mickey to do- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- KHUX Chat
- Memes Chat
???? I CANT IM SORRY THAT WAS OUT OF NOW WHERE- KHUX Chat
- KHUX Chat
- KHUX Chat
- KHUX Chat
- KHUX Chat