Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RAPRANKSTER

Verified Member
  • Joined

Everything posted by RAPRANKSTER

  1. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I've heard about that tactic but I honestly don't really want to do that
  2. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Aaaa I got you
  3. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Will it have a significant? Boost you up?
  4. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yep I'll be back grinding once we are near the end But for now I'm just logging in do dailies and lux hour Drop down my game time with 15 mins instead of 1 hour
  5. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Lol really?
  6. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    That's why I said I play pvp when it's one keyblade easier for me cause I'm just doing dailies
  7. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Oh yeah I timed it myself, aha
  8. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Really?
  9. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    The challenge is which will the opponent use speed or power in their second slot
  10. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Only when it's one keyblade Yeah the play is buff with magic and def break with power and speed
  11. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    They really buffing with the magic ran into someone using xion and Strelitzia only to use the buff turn in the next turn with speed I usually wait till the end of the day
  12. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Which is getting annoying tbh
  13. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    True true Power is the main play Then speed spam
  14. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Meh makes no difference since it really is pay to win tbh
  15. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Also I'm sitting in 76 aha watch ima be knocked back to 400 In pvp
  16. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    So in other words the medal doesn't exist yet. Thanks tho I appreciate it @Inçendyne I dont have those medals and I'm saving them for something else
  17. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  18. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    It work fine like I said but I rather replace strel with a medal like namine kairi or xion sn++ for speed, cause magic dont help
  19. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I just lack that buff in speed just like you replied Yep
  20. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    This my favorite setup and keyblade
  21. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Shhhhh
  22. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yep Cuase to be honest, I love strel but she ain't helping
  23. This right here is cannon
  24. We need more Yozora
  25. @OrpheusJoshua thank you I was about to post it aha Everyone should watch this, brings me excitement for the next games

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top