Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RAPRANKSTER

Verified Member
  • Joined

Everything posted by RAPRANKSTER

  1. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Is there a medal like sn++ kh3 namine, kairi, xion for speed? Or that works like it with buffs For speed? Cuase I have namine for power Strelitzia and xion for magic But for speed?
  2. Yeah sora is alive
  3. Y'all should watch this. LUXU being more of a threat in the next phase of KH
  4. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I smell Yozora ?
  5. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Spirit can go up?
  6. VERUM REX YET? Also I found the Master of Masters fav song when hes over at the raves in Quadratum
  7. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    The tasks
  8. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Congrats @Inçendyne
  9. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Not new same thing... I'm just waiting on luxord larxene and demyx to appare now... And what happens to Skuld
  10. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  11. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Wait for ne t update... they really gonna have us wait till fall for things to wrap up
  12. https://www.artstation.com/artwork/rRgWO6
  13. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  14. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    @Epheymer I mean I want your game to be connected to the KH series but at the same time it's own thing. You know Versus 13. ?
  15. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I hope that what Nomura did say and they expand on these characters. In a way he setting up his own universe and I cant wait for more character interaction and less Disney. All part if growing up. Especially when I grew up with kingdom hearts.
  16. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    These banners are getting worst And worst Dont even want to use the draw tickets
  17. @SlaneFilms pls more of these I love it
  18. Verum Rex
  19. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJcA9a5f/
  20. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    So it sucks. Okay no need to pull traits. Thank you @hawk222_1550644792
  21. @GoldenDrummer730#4323 thank you... I mean it does exist it's just time is the problem
  22. This is beautiful @KinoKey
  23. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Took 5 mins to beat him aha Also Is this medal good?
  24. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Nice @Noleen#7811 Yeah but its only 1000 @Limen you can't buy anything
  25. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    How many jewels you guys have? Seems like you guys really pulling from these banners

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top