Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RAPRANKSTER

Verified Member
  • Joined

Everything posted by RAPRANKSTER

  1. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yep and I love the sora and roxas medal ? gonna miss the grind and the way I got angry when I didn't get the medal I wanted Aha I was waiting for a Yozora medal too...
  2. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Finally I got MoM terra Its finally over and I have 9990 jewels left ?
  3. @Daz-4th thank you
  4. Now we need a Vanitas VO or mod and we have a playable Vanitas
  5. Also this is for UX Spoilers
  6. This right here ? Nomuras Nobodies Sora and kairi forever ?
  7. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    But it's more of what we discussed about... yet its fan art so... Nvm it's cool. I thought it was cute
  8. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I cant share #fanart because I assume its spoilers so can I post something I saw on Twitter here related to ux
  9. https://tenor.com/view/sad-crying-spiderman-cry-face-ugly-face-gif-5701170DARKNESS No it's that they are not Disney Worlds
  10. Guys what do all these have in common
  11. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I just realized that ima get a ps5 just for an exclusive game... and if the next kh game comes out on the ps5... other than that I'm consider PC
  12. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Although we do need explanation of the
  13. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Let's not get into that, Nomura might change it... Let's not get more confused then we already are
  14. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Thanks @Damo
  15. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  16. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  17. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    https://tenor.com/view/what-wait-hold-on-let-me-speak-gif-13499166 Just for that right, the part where he shows up
  18. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  19. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    He does know what he is doing tho There is a reason why he is his apprentice
  20. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    If we talking current timeline that's what I think
  21. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    This part confusing, we know forsure no name is there waiting for YX taking The problem is how will they explain/show us the chronological events leading to that or it will be all shown in DR
  22. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yeah
  23. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    This right here. Makes sense but knowing Nomura he might shatter this and give us something else

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top