Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harley Queen

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Harley Queen

  1. March peoples!!!
  2. AYYY ?
  3. I might be wrong
  4. @Bio-Roxas_1550879552 when's your birthday again? I feel like it's close to mine too right?
  5. Omg! this is amazing!!!
  6. AYYYY ? @Asyl. Awwwwh making a trend ?
  7. my burfday
  8. Yaaas
  9. He seemed all fired up just before the graveyard tho. He’s quite a comical character. It’s why I like him !
  10. Oh yeahhh he’s very much like that as a character.
  11. He doesn’t wanna see them hurt. Probably why he lied. Cus he knew what was to come
  12. Yes but why would he lie to Xion?
  13. I just wondered why he would lie about it
  14. Hmmmm
  15. How do you work that out? @The Sweetest Snowcone ?
  16. Im pretty sure that symbol is on my PS4 pro
  17. I get what u mean tho
  18. But not a sub on top
  19. Yeah plus
  20. Did they do that with comrades tho? FFXV That’s online No sub with that
  21. Probably some account tryna get the attention and followers i guess ??‍♀️
  22. So if it’s real it would be posted on there
  23. Exactly
  24. Ikr so I don’t buy it
  25. That’s what I’m thinking ?

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top