Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harley Queen

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Harley Queen

  1. I LOVE THIS FILM I WANT POKÉMON IRL
  2. ?
  3. Seee I took this picture ??? The feelsssss ?
  4. Axel’s cry face is my favorite ? Shows he has emotion
  5. Oh my b
  6. Titanfall 2? @Sora_1550584984
  7. When someone played that
  8. I had to hide behind my sofa
  9. PT OMG
  10. Ive watched people play it tho! I just laugh at them for their funny expressions
  11. Waterloo Station. Yeah me either
  12. He’s in London @teh lazy prince Xylek
  13. I think I’d go blind
  14. ARE KIDDING ME?
  15. Last weekend gone was Beyond Two Souls I kept screaming ? I don’t like jump scares I’d be horrified playing Outlast
  16. I usually put it on when doing some work or playing League of Legends YES T’was me
  17. Haha yeah ? Random crap as always Not to everyones taste
  18. ?
  19. Thought you meant twitch channel or something
  20. Oh My b
  21. Station? It’s not on yet
  22. She reminds me of Gilgamesh
  23. Has*
  24. Yes she had so many arms
  25. Sirens are AMAZING! ?

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top