Everything posted by Harley Queen
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
-
*Spoilers* KH3 Chat
I was tryna work out if the fight where Roxas and Riku and the fight where you would fight Roxas as Sora is the Big Hero 6 world? Or at least a resemblance to it? Cus it looks similar. Mainly when you see the secret ending. I wasn’t gunna ask actually cus I figured it was something silly
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
-
General Chat
THANK YOUUUUUUU @Mika ???
-
General Chat
Thank youuuuuuu @tehlazyprince ?
- General Chat
-
General Chat
Oh it’s an iPhone emoji @Inçendyne
-
General Chat
Huh? Oh Ummm No comment ??
-
General Chat
Errrr I don’t like mention my age ? Ik Hehe
-
General Chat
Wooooo my birthday in 29 mins (UK Time)
-
Fan Art Chat
@Meow VonWow you can still try right?
-
Fan Art Chat
Is anyone good at making Avatars? I’ve been forever looking for someone to design me with a keyblade ? it’s hard to find a designer who would do that.
-
General Chat
Awwwh dang bad timing ?
- General Chat
-
General Chat
you need to hear it lmao you'll see what I mean
- General Chat
-
General Chat
THIS SONGS GUNNA GET STUCK INSIDE YOUR HEAD.... ? ITS SUCH A CATCHY SONG ?
- General Chat
-
General Chat
Just been to see Lego Movie 2 and uhhhh now I have songs stuck inside of my head