Everything posted by Harley Queen
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
-
KH General Chat
I might just use ship last names. Then it might get funnier / awkward if my Sims fall for the wrong people ? I am actually not a fan of spending hours creative characters. Can be annoying tryna make sure they look right
-
KH General Chat
Sims 4 OH YESSSSS @Sandy Claws Now i feel silly for forgetting that
-
KH General Chat
Ohhh what’s those last names from?
-
KH General Chat
Haha that’s awesome and creative
- KH General Chat
-
KH General Chat
Your last name for Xemnas?
-
KH General Chat
What did you call yours? @Novayon
-
KH General Chat
I duno what to use as their last names le sigh
-
KH General Chat
And the others Cus gunna make some charaters
-
KH General Chat
What surname can I give Kairi and Sora on the sims?
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- General Chat
-
General Chat
And to you @Gabrielle Z
-
General Chat
My problem.. too many options ? I can never decide what to play or what to play on
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat