Everything posted by My_Echo4_1551182288
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
NANI!?- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
https://media.tenor.com/images/84cffc921f49d229127c730e4c69220c/tenor.gif- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
Oh okay. Thxs Got it! Got Oath Keeper!- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
Oy- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
So I got all the lucky emblems but It's not showing me the proof of promise- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
Ye I got it now Well I ain't going through all that atm. Maybe later though Time to go lucky hunting- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
You mean just troll/cheat Ah- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
Cheese?- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
Oy And I started a new game playing Critical rn..great Welp it's gonna take a while then- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
Or Standard. Or do you need to play critical?- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
Hey uh. Where do I find/get Oblivion and Oath Keeper?- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
They don't look like HD mannequins- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
???- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
Any other surprise keyblades available in the game I should be aware of?- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
Oy..yeah Moving on- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
Yeah I might of had a smart mouth but I was HELPING YOU- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
PFFDDT I WAS HELPING YOU- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
Fine be a bitch- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
She blocked me- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
Pfft - *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat