Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

<-AZURE->

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by <-AZURE->

  1. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    WOOOO
  2. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    https://pcpartpicker.com/list/kvGZQq This is what I was recommended I know next to nothing about PCs, so I'm still asking questions before I order these parts
  3. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I'm trying to look at exactly how much money I have first
  4. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I'm ready to get my PC parts!
  5. I'm gonna try to build my PC soon before I get tempted to buy something else
  6. Yeah
  7. Ooh Something like that in an official game would be cool
  8. In the next KH game, I want a really big skill tree sort of thing to improve replayability To make entirely different builds with specific abilities
  9. Yeah I'll wait
  10. Hmm. I need a good bit for my PC though
  11. Wait what? How much is Re:Mind I wasn't gonna pre-order because I'm going to build my PC soon
  12. I don't even have the words I got the story so far and did all of them, so this is the 1.5+2.5 picture from my phone Looks much better irl Took so long But finally I have every theme as well The KH1 theme is still the best Really wish the music played in the home menu
  13. Terra was
  14. BBS was hell But I did it for the clout
  15. Never again I'm never going to play Re:COM on proud again
  16. And with that, I beat Re:COM and every KH game on max difficulty
  17. That took 2 hourssssss
  18. I WON
  19. IM DONE
  20. I still haven't beaten him I can't heal either I try but it gets blocked everytime Can anyone help me? Please? I want to be done with this game
  21. Getting closer
  22. Wait, only one phase? Might as well just go ham instead of trying to camp him Maleficent and then attack and sleight spam
  23. I get close but then I'm low on health and die. Often only the first half of the duel attack hits He had no bars left Happened again Would be easier if both hits would connect
  24. Trying to abuse duel Not working What's the best strategy?

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top