Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

<-AZURE->

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by <-AZURE->

  1. My issue with Data Xemnas 2 is his grab attack When he does it I manage to have low HP as Sora so I basically just die
  2. Yeah it is The problem is the second one I hate this phase Absolutely brutal
  3. He's beating my ass
  4. Got Zexion with Final Form cheese Don't feel bad at all Xemnas is the last one now
  5. "Orgasming over Xemnas" Anyways I got Lexaeus Zexion is next
  6. :xok:
  7. Game is against me now :boo:
  8. Man
  9. Damn it so that's why they killed me I was pressing Triangle Robbed I'll do the other two first and then see if I can get Xemnas
  10. Man Is the reaction command the one that dodges those weird vines?
  11. Nice
  12. I hit level 99 before I did any post game things
  13. The original fight was easy
  14. But it's on Critical mode so
  15. Thanks Xemnas is gonna bop me though Always the second phase Smh
  16. Lexaeus And Xemnas
  17. Bizkitz is a real one for that guide Zexion
  18. I only have three KH2 Data bosses left!
  19. Almost thought you said mysterious figure
  20. Okay 5 Data members left I can do this
  21. Yeah
  22. 4th Data Org memeber down 9 more to go lol
  23. Oh well at least I beat it once Not doing that again for a while I'll just speed through it when I try it again
  24. NO I SAVED OVER MY PREVIOUS FILE AGAIN

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top