Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

<-AZURE->

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by <-AZURE->

  1. I really wish there was some FF representation Hasn't been much even since DDD
  2. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    The sun looks like Pops cereal but without the milk
  3. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    We're heading back now. Were there starting Sunday We played in the parade
  4. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Band trip
  5. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I'm on a school trip, I don't buy these lmao
  6. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Found some cultured items at Disney at least If only they were blue.
  7. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Disney World. The only place that they were at was the pin traders station Literally nowhere else
  8. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I had to at least also get the trio one. Sora's face is kinda wack tho lmao
  9. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I got all 3 because I couldn't decide between them The dark Org 13 Mickey one is my favorite
  10. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Finally
  11. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  12. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  13. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Have something to say Nova?
  14. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    ?
  15. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    > I'm the number one baka and I love anime very much so I'm 100% weeb @Novayon
  16. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Tsundere
  17. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Baka
  18. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    It's pretty good
  19. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Maybe Xenoblade
  20. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I only play Smash so no upgrade for me
  21. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I will never forget that video, lmao
  22. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  23. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    What about the number where Pac gets high?
  24. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I like having a grab
  25. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I like having a grav

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top