Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

<-AZURE->

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by <-AZURE->

  1. Where do you get deep freeze? Or is it just Freeze? I lose a lot to the crowds I really need some help getting a specific number card but I keep getting killed
  2. Argh! I can't get the card I need ?
  3. This is going to take forever This is so hard
  4. Oh My God I need 99 cards!?!? That's 99 level one cards and I don't have anything close to that value Nooo This is not okay
  5. I give it a zero out of ten
  6. No
  7. What I can't do that I don't want to get rid of all my cards I'll just use Roxas
  8. Grinding time
  9. Yes I got Raging Storm
  10. I have Roxas So just spam high level cards? I don't know if that will work
  11. What if I use Zantetsuken on Marluxia when he uses a high level card? Won't that screw him over? Eventually? Don't bosses run out of cards like I do? How many cards does Marluxia have?
  12. Actually I'll skip the Destiny Islands Room of Rewards Not grinding for it again
  13. Oh no Nah ride or die
  14. I ? don't ? have ? enough ? stop ? cards O N L Y O N E
  15. I guess it's time to grind Sonic Blade really is broken though Got the Repliku card
  16. I got Roxas and he helps But only outside of sleights Can't go wrong with shadows though
  17. The organization cards aren't too bad though
  18. I have to grind it all out again
  19. Nooo
  20. Room of Rewards
  21. Aw Also the Roxas card is Woke If only it worked on sleights The Vexen card is good too Don't have it I think
  22. Beat darkside with a lot of attack cards and 2 shadows and Roxas Easy Oh. I guess that was the floor When I go to a previous one will I have to get all the cards for the RoR again? Or just the ones I had left? I really want to know before I leave @MD do you know? Or maybe Orpheus knows
  23. No I need to change my deck to beat the big heartless boss
  24. Got it

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top